$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by karxalc 12 years ago

ugh just made a google image search of one of my photos and found a forum thread with a bunch of photos from here...they added a watermark with the forum name to all the photos...

this is the page: http://www.hyatuha.com/vb/t63182.html

I don't care much about them posting the photos but why add a watermark? they don't own them :/

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Charmed_1 12 years ago

OMG!.....Although there's alot of familur bracelets, there are 2 there that I know are Acids!. I reconized them because of the background used. WoW!. and yeah, whats with them watermarking it, it's not theres to watermark!. ;-/ Well, start putting your names on your stuff, rather for here, facebook, or etsy. that just hit the nerve spot! Them bracelet theiven nimrods. ug!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by RockePloeger 12 years ago

Wow that's horrible! Quite a few of those I recognized.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 12 years ago

Infact there is 6 of mine there!!! Oh now I'm a very unhappy bunny!!!!!!!!!!!

correction there are 3 that are acids on there!.....(**steam coming out of ears**) If your going to use the photo, give credit to the one who made it...I think I'll now join in on bangin head agaisnt wall now!

Wow, 6?....I think I just put a hole in my wall from bangin me head!...why? do people do stupid things...I'd rather say the s word, but I'm holding my tongue.

Wow, 6?....I think I just put a hole in my wall from bangin me head!...why? do people do stupid things...I'd rather say the s word, but I'm holding my tongue.

sorry for the double post, I know I hit the enter key once. ug!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 12 years ago

There's words I can't even begin to say......sending the site a mail asking them to remove the photo's!

Good for you!. Its just sicking to see crap like that happen to anyone. I think I'll be re-doing alot of my photo's I have posted here and facebook that don't have my name on it. ;-/

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!