$1911

was donated
all the 80 string patterns are gone!!!! :( by keshathesheep 13 years ago

i was in the middle of making an 80 sting bracelet. it was 5 colors, red, yellow, blue, turquoise, and baby blue, and it was stiped with this arrow type thing in it and it was made by millie (she changed her username now) and now its gone!! i thought she maybe had it removed but the other 80 string bracelets (made by tomatosauce and other users) are gone too!! is there any way to get them back?

RE: all the 80 string patterns are gone!!!! :( by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

The new generator cannot handle that amount of strings, so they were removed. I used my magic wand to get them for you anyway. Enjoy!

RE: all the 80 string patterns are gone!!!! :( by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

Oh, here are links to the full size images if you need them.

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/im/gen/old/over_80/9235.gif
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/im/gen/old/over_80/8267.gif

RE: all the 80 string patterns are gone!!!! :( by keshathesheep 13 years ago

thank you sooooooooooooooo much!!!

RE: all the 80 string patterns are gone!!!! :( by tuttyfruty 13 years ago

Now what is the max. String # the generator can handle?

The maximum dimensions are 64 strings and 80 rows. I am planning to extend it.

If users were allowed to make bigger bracelets than that generator right now, then the generator would cause too much load on the server. Maybe you noticed the site to be slow sometimes? Or maybe totally unreachable? Well, you know the reason now.

Stefan

RE: all the 80 string patterns are gone!!!! :( by purple_panda 13 years ago

are the 80 string patterns that have been already posted be re-posted?

i want to see the photos/comments of the big patterns again

Yes, when the generator can handle them. I don't know when that happens.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!