$1911

was donated
How much to sell a bracelet for? by schuale 13 years ago

I am going to sell some of my bracelets that I make in my garage sale. I was wondering how much I should sell each bracelet for or what is the usual cost of a bracelet?

RE: How much to sell a bracelet for? by NayLovesAVA 13 years ago

I sold some of my bracelets in a garage sale. However, I only sold 6. I didn't really make complex ones, but the wave, chevron, braid, and criss cross ones I sold for 2 for $5 or $3 each. Two people bought them for $3, one person bought them 2 for $5. Then two people bought the little skinny spiral ones for $1 each.

Sadly people won't pay that much :( It's mostly old people looking for cheap bargains.

RE: How much to sell a bracelet for? by cooljewls 13 years ago

i am selling mine 2:D

RE: How much to sell a bracelet for? by Amberlight 13 years ago

The more complex, the more the price. If the bracelet has a picture (horse, ladybug, shamrock) then the level of complexity increases, the coolness of the bracelet increases and so should the asking price. One really great way to increase the value of the bracelet is to add end clamps with lobster claw clasps on the ends, that way it akes it easier to wear them and they will last longer for the buyer. You can buy that stuff in bulk on Ebay, and you added pennies to the bracelet in terms of of clamps but can now justify a buck more to the price. If you want any examples of this, go to my page and look at my photos I've posted, they all have clamps and I can get 5 bucks for the bracelets due to this fact. Good luck :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!