$1911

was donated
Does not always display a photo in a pattern by Lolita6669 3 years ago

Hello! I am writing through a translator, forgive me if you did not understand me .. Tell me, why do many have a photo of a friendship bracelet in their profile, but no photo when entering a pattern? It's a pity, because I'm looking for decent patterns from a photo, but they don't always have a photo on them

photo of this error ---- https://ibb.co/4pWKmGf

RE : Does not always display a photo in a pattern by Countrypanda 3 years ago

It could be a glitch

RE : Does not always display a photo in a pattern by kleinevos (moderator) 3 years ago

I’m not sure what you mean (and your link is not showing anything). On the pattern pages you can see if a pattern has a picture added to it. Some patterns have a number there, but no picture. That’s because that picture is deleted (sometimes a user asks for deleting) or because the picture is transferred to another pattern (which doesn’t happen often, but it might be the case for old patterns).
Some patterns also have pictures uploaded to them while the number says ‘0’. That’s because the site was renewed some months ago, and since then all new uploaded pictures are not counted. That bug will be fixed, but not right away.
I hope that answers your question. We have several bugs that need fixing in the near future, our webmaster is working on it!

RE : Does not always display a photo in a pattern by Lolita6669 3 years ago

Thank you so much for your response! =)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!