$1911

was donated
Why was my pattern rejected? #69022 by pandasmile135 11 years ago

i made a normal pattern yesterday and i was just wondering what the reasons were for it being rejected... i read the terms of service and i cant see that it violates any of the rules that are there, i searched 'heart' and checked through loads of existing patterns before i made it to make sure i wasn't accidentally making the same pattern that someone else had already created - thanks in advance :) here is the pattern - https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/im/gen/normal/69022.gif

RE: Why was my pattern rejected? #69022 by Alicat 11 years ago

Even though its not exactly the same, there may be enough patterns that are similar enough already accepted.

RE: Why was my pattern rejected? #69022 by Juliaxoxo 11 years ago

i like it. i printed the pattern out:)

RE: Why was my pattern rejected? #69022 by neese80 11 years ago

Usually in the description box it says the reason it was rejected, but this time there was nothing so I stuck it back in pending to find out for you.

RE: Why was my pattern rejected? #69022 by neese80 11 years ago

Ok, I've updated the description box and found out why it was rejected. Sometimes it just comes down to a majority vote and in this case, the mods simply voted no. A lot of heart patterns end up with that vote because we just have so many as it is. Sorry. :-(

RE: Why was my pattern rejected? #69022 by pandasmile135 11 years ago

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!