$1911

was donated
Challenge!! Complicated but Awesome pattern Idea (image) by Kaeuph 11 years ago

So I'm new at making patterns, but I was wondering if this design I made was even possible, and if someone could help me with it.

It would make an amazing bracelet.

RE: Challenge!! Complicated but Awesome pattern Idea (image) by Alicat 11 years ago

Image won't show.

RE: Challenge!! Complicated but Awesome pattern Idea (image) by MartiIsFanOf1D 11 years ago

Yup, the image isnt showing
You can put the link of the photo

RE: Challenge!! Complicated but Awesome pattern Idea (image) by Buffy_13 11 years ago

you can see it if you right click open in a new tab.

RE: Challenge!! Complicated but Awesome pattern Idea (image) by Kestrel 11 years ago

Short answer, yes.

Long answer: by the looks of things you're looking for a normal pattern there, rather than an alpha pattern, right? I have absolutely no idea if you could fit that into the generators. Our limit is 80 rows and to make it work...I don't know if it's possible with our current setup.

RE: Challenge!! Complicated but Awesome pattern Idea (image) by Curipanda 11 years ago

The pattern you have there looks symmetrical, couldn't you just divide it in half and just mirror the pattern for the second half and have that solve the too many rows for the generator problem?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!