$1911

was donated
How to upload own bracelets without patterns? by usr390 15 years ago

I made some bracelets with names on them and symbols, however, none of these patterns are on here. I made them up myself as I was going. Is there a way to upload images of these ones or will I have to make the pattern first? I don't know if I even can make the pattern for these ones. Thanks for any help.

RE: How to upload own bracelets without patterns? by Stefan (moderator) 15 years ago

Not for the moment... Sorry.. I havent gotten any idea how to get around the copyright problem. If photos without patterns are allowed, then people might steal photos from other sites, put them here, and I will get the blame for it :(

RE: How to upload own bracelets without patterns? by usr390 15 years ago

Ok Thanks. Is there a way to add them in the text section? Like have a random text one we can upload too? I understand what you mean about the copyright ones. Wouldn't want ya to get any blame for our photos. :) Thanks for the reply.

RE: How to upload own bracelets without patterns? by fluffernutters 14 years ago

Okay, So I was just looking how to upload Alpha Patterns, too... I was reading your first message and I thin I know the answer... If you have Windows, then you should have paint. I save the image and then right click. I go down to "Open With" (And then it shows an arrow) I click "Paint". Then, I insert a text box and choose which font I would like to use... If you have a Mac, then I'm sorry, I don't know how to do that...

I hope that helps... If not, then I'm really sorry...

- fluffernutters

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!