$1911

was donated
regular pattern generator improvement by vimakara 12 years ago

i think the regular pattern generator should let you work knot by knot.... not 2 rows at a time... it is always so confusing and my patterns never end up working out

RE: regular pattern generator improvement by Stefan (moderator) 12 years ago

Hi!
Ideas are always good but I believe that tying a pattern with an uneven number of rows is even more confusing and would not be possible to tie... Right?
Stefan

RE: regular pattern generator improvement by Kitten_luvr 12 years ago

i kinda have problems making a pattern too its kinda hard to put a pattern that you might want on that generator. im kinda thinking that if you put the same concept that you have with the multi colored alpha generator like where you pick a color and click on the squares to make your design i think that there could be even more creativity in the patterns. i hope you understand what im trying to say.

RE: regular pattern generator improvement by Stefan (moderator) 12 years ago

I think I know what you mean. You mean like, choose a color and then click on the knots you want in that color?

RE: regular pattern generator improvement by Kitten_luvr 12 years ago

yea like that. i have a few patterns that i drew out but when i try to put them on the generator it doesnt look like the pattern i wanted. i also think it would help others with the same problem too.

RE: regular pattern generator improvement by vimakara 12 years ago

what i also think is the strings when you are starting out should be separated, and not in groups of two. thats what im trying to say.... you should also be able to make the bracelet on the generator the same way you would in real life, and not trying to figure out what it should be like one row at a time... make sense?

RE: regular pattern generator improvement by vimakara 12 years ago

also, when making a pattern offline, dont you work with an uneven number of rows anyway?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!