$1911

was donated
RE: HERE IS A PROGRAM THAT U CAN MAKE YOUR OWN! by pussycat 11 years ago

I have problems with this renyxa program because I've tried to print the pattern or to save it as jpg or any other photo format and it is imposible because I get only an empty page. I love the online generator but I want to make pattern with free strings or patterns where are parts that separe and in generator it's impossible and in renyxa it is possible. For the wavy (cicle) pattern i use the generator and then photoshop.

RE: HERE IS A PROGRAM THAT U CAN MAKE YOUR OWN! by Laretta 11 years ago

@pussycat Printscreen the pattern

Btw, I really want to try out an online version that can handle the holes in bracelets, and could make symmetrical patterns with it (Like this one in this example: http://tumu.hu/tumu/netkezmu/kezmu/mikulka/csomozott/11alvo.jpg).

The current version is not bad, but this could be a huge help!

I've tried to enter the link you gave bur it says "page not found". The problem with hole I have it too. Maybe one day there will be a generator that will do all kinds of bracelets like normal ones , with free strings , with holes, with parts that separate, wavy... I hope so!

For me renyxa is nor very friendly because most of the time I use an android tablet and the payttern creatyed there are impossible to see ( the .rnx it's not seen by android).

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!