$1911

was donated
Help Publish a Pattern PLEASE! by gabbiie 12 years ago

I need help, I dont know why I cant publish or save a pattern it just wont let me. Can someone please help me.

RE: Help Publish a Pattern PLEASE! by HarleyMama23 12 years ago

Does it tell you anything when you try and save the pattern?? Which type of pattern are you trying to publish, alpha or normal?

RE: Help Publish a Pattern PLEASE! by Hollywood1517 12 years ago

im having the same problem with both alpha and normal!! (:

I was having problems the other day with the normal pattern generator, it was telling me to make sure the pattern was repeating and to make sure my strings ended up in the same spot as they started. Was it telling you anything when you were trying to save your patterns?

RE: Help Publish a Pattern PLEASE! by Carrie 12 years ago

I know that Stefan temporarily made it so patterns had to repeat. It should be fixed sometime soon.

RE: Help Publish a Pattern PLEASE! by gabbiie 12 years ago

Sorry I took so long to reply.

It was a normal pattern, it said to make sure the pattern was repeating and to make sure my strings ended up in the same spot as they started and I did that but it still wouldnt let me publish. I dont remember what it said, I think it said something about the generator not working or something like that. I coulndn;t save it either.

I had the same problem the last time I did a normal pattern. I had to make one more row on the end of my bracelet so it looked the same on the top. Before the additional row all my strings were in the same spot on the top and on the bottom. If you are still trying to work that pattern out you might want to try just one more row at the bottom.

RE: Help Publish a Pattern PLEASE! by Mijena13 12 years ago

I saved normal pattern a week ago but it still is not in my page.

RE: Help Publish a Pattern PLEASE! by amber29 12 years ago

I had the same problem even though the top and bottom thread colours were matching. I added an extra row at the bottom of the pattern, deleted the extra row, then tried saving it, which worked.

RE: Help Publish a Pattern PLEASE! by Carrie 12 years ago

@Mijena13 That pattern was rejected because it's already on the site.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!