$1911

was donated
RE: reverse knots by ron 15 years ago

my name is emma...and im a girl, NOT A GUY...and will you two stop fighting???

RE: reverse knots by usr324 15 years ago

We not fighting anymore.....:D

I mean we "are" not fighting anymore. :P

RE: reverse knots by ron 15 years ago

ok...good are you a boy or a girl???

Girl

RE: reverse knots by unicornprincess 15 years ago

Well, technically we were not fighting and now we'll stop. kay? happy now ron or emma or whatever cuz i still think ron suits u better no offense. im a girl too in case u dont know that already. :/

RE: reverse knots by Stefan (moderator) 15 years ago

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!
No, just kidding. What happened to the talk about reverse knots? :P

The thing about making a bracelet consisting of only reverse knots is simple. You can make ANY designs if you have only 2 colours and only use reverse knots. You can choose every knots' colour no matter where the knot is in the pattern. That is because the threads never cross, they stay in their horizontal position through the whole pattern.

When making ordinary patterns with ordinary knots, you have to think about where each thread go in the pattern and which colour it is. When two threads cross, you have to choose one of those thread colours to make the knot colour.

Well, too bad cuz we already stopped plus does anyone know how to make the penguin bracelet with less string cuz my sister luvs penguins and i wanted to make her one and i dont have the patience and time to make a very big one not to mention enough string left. :/ if anyone has a pattern plz post, thx.

Oh, and how come theres this guy named unknown on this site????

problem i replyed to this post today not yesterday!!!!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!