$1911

was donated
reverse knots by yayforme 15 years ago

Some of the bracelet patterns are made up entirely out of "reverse" knots. and it drives me crazy. Does anyone else feel the same way? and why are some bracelet patterns like that while others aren't?

RE: reverse knots by ron 15 years ago

well me to..like the peace sign bracelet... its like that because thats the way the strings have to go to make the bracelet acutually come out right

RE: reverse knots by unicornprincess 15 years ago

ron if ur name is not ron then wat is it no wait dont tell me unless u want 2. u dont have 2 but r u even a guy? just wondering. :| ??

RE: reverse knots by ron 15 years ago

no im not a guy...and i dont get what your saying

RE: reverse knots by usr324 15 years ago

I believe that unicornprincess is asking if your name really is ron or not.

i wuz asking if ur name is not ron then wat is it, but i also wuz saying u didnt have to tell me if u dont want to and i wuz supposed to type u dont have to me, but r u a guy. got it? ok. thx. i wuz just curious and dont tell me some junk about a cat. so that settles my curiousity, thank u. :)

?????what does a cat have to do with anything?

Also, ron already answered your question about whether she was a guy or not. Also, I already summed up what you had said in your previous post. :)

Ugh! nvm miss or mr smarty pants cuz u didnt reallly summarize wat i asked and i know ron answered my question, ok? does that make u feel better?

Woah...Relax. I wasn't trying to offend you or anything.

Also, my username has nothing to do with the word "smart." It was actually based off of the candy "smarties." I originally wanted that as my username on neopets, but it was taken at the time, so I added the letter "Y" and the number 2.

i know that i wuz just ticked at the time, and thank u for the lecture on smart, :P

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!