$1911

was donated
RE: Does generator 3 work for you? by amber29 13 years ago

@strings 412 and bkwrmi, I'm using a Mac too...

RE: Does generator 3 work for you? by Freakyy 13 years ago

I'm not using a Mac and it works fine for me.

RE: Does generator 3 work for you? by Amberlight 13 years ago

I also have the same error that I am not logged in (and I am) and I am on a PC. I have published many other patterns here before, but not with generator 3. This took such a long time to create this pattern on the generator and it is very frustrating that at the moment of saving it glitches. Very annoying . . . >:(

RE: Does generator 3 work for you? by Killshotz 13 years ago

The generator 3 is what Stefan said might of caused the website shut down... So there for it is not working... (for the most part) https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/site_updates.php read the second one...

RE: Does generator 3 work for you? by craftaddict 13 years ago

Actually, Stefan said that Generator 1 and the alpha generator that you work on while using the bandwidth and not separate like Gen. 3 are what caused the problem. That is why it's the only one still functioning. It has always had the "glitch" of saying you're not logged in even when the others were still working.

RE: Does generator 3 work for you? by blueyes5 13 years ago

I have a mac and it has never worked for me ever. any tips/help?

RE: Does generator 3 work for you? by happybunny 13 years ago

same here my mac and vista never worked for generator 3

RE: Does generator 3 work for you? by bracegal99 13 years ago

it just started working for me , it doesnt say i have to be logged in...pple with PC, y dont u check it out now (:

RE: Does generator 3 work for you? by Joy 13 years ago

i tired doing the new pagething and it still won't work1 i even tried to go to my page and then go back to my pattern but then it just gets rid of it!!! help!!!!!!!

RE: Does generator 3 work for you? by Joy 13 years ago

i really want to b able to send in patterns!!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!