$1911

was donated
generater # fail by Dancer15 13 years ago

i made a cool bracelet and now i cant save it because it says i am not logged in to a via thing

RE: generater # fail by amber29 13 years ago

Hiya, had the same problem using generator 3 - finished designing a pattern, tried to save it but was told I had to log in before could save, even though i was already logged in. Lost the pattern was designing cuz couldn't save it :(

printed it off though so will use gen 2 instead.

RE: generater # fail by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Same here...what's the deal, I wonder???

RE: generater # fail by usr15757 13 years ago

Had the same problem.....before the changes to the site, I was able to stay logged in, rather than re signing in everytime I leave...now that is annoying!....not to mention that my patterns keep getting rejected even though I see many patterns simular if the not the same and I get rejected. I do an alpha pattern for the first time for some people I make bracelets for,and that was rejected, I don't get it. telling to read rules and conditions don't tell me anything especially when I see same simular patterns done over and over and over again in different colors....seriously.....what gives!!.....this is the thanks I get for donating money too....apparently

I don't have any problem staying logged in. I don't think I've logged off but once since I've been a member, and that was when my computer crashed. I don't have any problem with the alpha generator. I've only made one normal pattern, and I lost it when it wouldn't save with generator 3 because it said I wasn't logged in (AND I WAS!!!).

RE: generater # fail by usr15757 13 years ago

I just tried doing a re-do on the pattern that didn't save because i suposedly was log off.....and it did it again. It didn't save it. So I made sure I printed it before I left so I can at least make it. I think they need re think the generator 3, cause it's not working. I was logged in too and it said I wasn't..so who knows.....I like the idea of the generator 3, but it's not working....

RE: generater # fail by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

Webmaster to the resque!
Does the problem still occur if you make the pattern fast (less than a minute or two)? My guess is that the session dies when designing. If this is true, I'll just make a function for keeping it alive.
Who can test this for me?

Hi, Stefan...thanks for checking it out. I'll test it a little later today and see what happens!

RE: generater # fail by CoHa 13 years ago

The problem is, when you need a little bit longer to design a pattern (wide patterns for example) then you'll be logged out. In generator 2 you can copy the code below and insert it in win editor or word, then go to the main menu here on the webpage, log in, go to generator 2 and insert the copied code in the data field below, then you can transfer the pattern to generator 1.
I think when you need more than 10 or 15 minutes you'll be automatically logged out. Stefan?

RE: generater # fail by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

@CoHa: Yes, that sounds like session problems. Maybe I'll be able to fix it tonight.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!