$1911

was donated
idea for stefen by Joy 13 years ago

there should b something on our homepages that shows us how many people have visited our pages. i don't want it to sound like to people that i want to see who is more popular bc that would b really rude. i just think i would b cool to see how many ppl visit our pages. think about it stefen. thanks!!

RE: idea for stefen by craftaddict 13 years ago

Yeah, kind of like is shows how many views a pattern has had!

RE: idea for stefen by Emz 13 years ago

I think he should make a chatroom so we can chat about bracelets or whatever so you don't have to wait a couple days to get your answer!Does anybody else like the idea?

RE: idea for stefen by Stellaphone 13 years ago

I do like that idea! I also would like a page and generator just for shaped bracelets of all kinds (zigzag, circle, zolino, etc.). Just a thought...

RE: idea for stefen by Emz 13 years ago

O ya that would be cool i wonder if that is possible.......

Probably. No offense to Stefan, but I bet if my friend owned this site, he would have it all set up within the first week! (I know a whole lot of computer geniuses.) But this site is definitely amazing, even as is!

RE: idea for stefen by Killshotz 13 years ago

but if he adds another tab or something, that means it would cost more because he would have to add more to his site AND we should just be glad that we have this site to look at to see his and others ideas and to get some help.

Exactly. I'll see if I can donate something.

RE: idea for stefen by Killshotz 13 years ago

I wish I could but I'll ask my dad if I could at least donate $5 - $20
Hmm I shoud call him and ask.

RE: idea for stefen by Joy 13 years ago

oh a chatroom would b cool. lets c....what else could he possibly do.....

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!