$1936

was donated
HHHHEEEEEYY!! IM BACK!! by Joy 13 years ago

whuts up ppl. after a long time being off i decided to check out whats going on with the site and i have to say wow stefen u have done a great job!!! i love what u have done with the site. keep up the awemazing work!! and i wanted to say thanks to all those out there who added my patterns as favs and uploaded pictures. i love everyone !!!

RE: HHHHEEEEEYY!! IM BACK!! by sammy197 13 years ago

it's nice ur back:)

RE: HHHHEEEEEYY!! IM BACK!! by Joy 13 years ago

aww thanks. now im not sure how many ppl r here on rite now but im gunna stretch my arms as long as possible and now !! *group hug!!* everyone join in! tee hee

RE: HHHHEEEEEYY!! IM BACK!! by Frosty 13 years ago

Yay, Joy!!!. Welcome back.

RE: HHHHEEEEEYY!! IM BACK!! by WeZZa 13 years ago

welcome back buddy :)

RE: HHHHEEEEEYY!! IM BACK!! by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

Welcome back! I was beginning to wonder where you went :-)
I'm glad you like the new design!

haha thanks guys!!

hey stefen, just wondering but am i still the only one on here with the most patterns? cuz anjaga looks like shes getting pretty close to catching up to me!! haha

RE: HHHHEEEEEYY!! IM BACK!! by craftaddict 13 years ago

gribaude has 295! So do you guys just sit around making up random patterns just so you can have more patterns?

omg i have been outdone!! haha good for u gribaude! u beat me. and no i don't think we just sit around. its just that we get ideas into our heads and we just gotta make them. and sometimes original patterns give us ideas and we just gotta modify them or idk.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!