$1911

was donated
Upload images of ANY size by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

Hello guys and girls!

I just uploaded a BETA version of a new photo uploader, made in Flash. It can upload images of any size.
Could you test it for me?

This is how you do:
1. Go to the pattern which you have made a bracelet and taken a photo of.
2. Click "Add photo" at top.
3. Click "Use the Flash uploader"

The whole process works fine for me, both for alpha patterns and normal patterns. Does it work for you? If not, what error do you get?

Stefan

RE: Upload images of ANY size by Maggie98 13 years ago

Stefan I will test it - not a problem - but I would like to delete my 3 photos which I have and I really don't like them. How to do it? could you do it? I have new ones instead of these ones and I will try them out. :)

Oh sorry! not today ! Maybe this weekend:) I don't have my photos of bracelets on this computer:)

RE: Upload images of ANY size by RachelG 13 years ago

i tried to upload a picture but it still has to be within 50 kilobites. that's what i don't like about the uploading process. i'm fine with messing with my file a bit but it's just a little frustrating to make sure it's just at or under 50 kilobites to be able to upload it. when you say ANY size picture, i wish it would apply to file size not pixel size :[

yeah;{ that's right in my case it's also 50 kb and it's not great! I don't like to have ^^ pixel ^^ ones

RE: Upload images of ANY size by friendship12396 13 years ago

It worked for me, but it had to be 50 kb.

RE: Upload images of ANY size by collies11 13 years ago

Same here...

RE: Upload images of ANY size by KibsBoyRO 13 years ago

same it needs to be 50kb..can u make it a little bigger plz? even 75 is a little bigger:)) or even more if u can:)

RE: Upload images of ANY size by collies11 13 years ago

I do have thoughts like the rest of us, but I understand why its hard for him to create a program that lets us put on bigger pictures.

RE: Upload images of ANY size by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

There is no 50 kb limit in the new photo uploader! Did you really click the "use the flash uploader" link?
Everyone, read my first message again.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!