$1911

was donated

Tips and problems while tying

thread name replies author views last post
Help with a Bracelet from Heather's
I really like bracelet # 72 from Heather's bracelet site (fourth set, under "patterns from friends")
1 horsingaround 1050 14 years ago
by Wheels
Name of a pattern
so i need a name for the pattern#3131 any help? please respond asap!! i need it becuase im doing a t
1 fbcreater156 1315 14 years ago
by undrground
Quick question on pattern #2321 (peace sign)
I just want to know how long I should make each string if I'm going to fold them in half. Thanks :)
3 TeamEdward 1167 14 years ago
by Stellaphone
Adding Buttons
So there is this girl at my school who adds buttons onto her bracelts and in the bracelets she forms
5 Cookie 3337 14 years ago
by Stellaphone
I know this is probably covered...short threads..
I am new to bracelect making and have taught myself mostly from instructions here and videos on yout
5 w2bzz 1391 14 years ago
by Stellaphone
Eyeglass Lanyard?
Hey, I am getting my first pair of eyeglasses in a few days, and I was wondering if it's possible to
4 Polythene_Pam 1581 14 years ago
by Kaisui_Izumi
The knot at the top ..heeelppp
Yh ok so hey every one i was just wondering how do you do the knot at the very first of this braclet
4 reemooz 1743 14 years ago
by reemooz
add beads?
Hey, i was just wondering if anyone knew how to add beads to more complicated friendship bracelets.
3 intel 2115 14 years ago
by Stellaphone
super help cuz i cant make a full bracelet without knowing what to do about this??????!!
okay so i know how to tie and stuff and ive made lots of bracelets but they always look horrible bec
1 KaBoom 1176 14 years ago
by intel
Having a bit of trouble...
trying to get a buckle started for pattern 300 [it has 13 threads] and basically any other kind of b
1 chelsea 3659 14 years ago
by Stellaphone

You must login to reply to this thread!