$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Thank you, kleinevos! - Celicia also just uploaded a beautiful bracelet: it's no. 27, suggested by Polin:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I just finished a second version of pattern number 25, posted by strings412 and knotted by me :-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Very nice! - I also finished my last one (no. 36, suggested by Narjes) Since it's my own pattern, I can freely admit that it wasn't too easy to knot ;)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

Beautiful!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

But it's beautiful, Arismende!

Thank you! - I think it looks a bit busy, but I gave my best :D

Pattern 29. Posted by Arismende and knotted by lostflight2

Colors:

Nice! - I also finished my last one (and now I'm thinking about knotting some of my own suggestions ;)

This one was no. 39, suggested by Celicia :) - It wasn't easy to cope with all the bf and fb-knots, but I think the colours turned out well:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

Ooh! It's very pretty! :) I usually don't have a problem with patterns with lots of fb and bf knots (unless it's a 1212 pattern; then I get confused on what row I'm on!). It reminds me of a sunset almost!

Thanks! - I just think the problem is, that patterns with many fb-bf-knots can't be knotted as tightly as others :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!