$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

I've also finished Lostflight2's suggestion already :)
And although it is really soon I think I'm going to claim the next one too, because it is so pretty!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

So vibrant, very nice, Samm!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

I've completed my first one (finally!). :) I think I had been running into 'problems' with the pattern because I had been working on it while I was super tired. :P

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

And here's the one, Stefanie7 just uploaded (no. 16, suggested by Marjar); looks super pretty!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

I love it, Stefanie!!! I turned out super pretty, indeed! :)
Here's mine, suggested by Kleinevos, I finally got the chance to post it! Excited to knot another pattern :D

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

That's gorgeous! Love it!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Pretty, Marjar! And the others are also very nice!

Did you all notice that Arismende is the first one that finished 5 bracelets now?! :-))
Ofcourse she can't win a prize-bracelet, being a moderator, but it's worth mentioning :-)

True! :D And I'll upload the last two bracelets, which I made later on... Can't wait to see, who'll actually get the prizes and I have some pretty bracelets in my cupboard waiting to be send off ;)

And here they are :)

no. 28, suggested by Celicia:

no. 33, suggested by Sammoning

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

They are both beautiful! :-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!