$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Wow, very nice Marjar and Stefanie7! :)

I finally also uploaded the two patterns I knotted, which is

no.5 (posted by Marjar):

and no. 10 (posted by lostflight2):

This game is fun! - It's sooo nice to see all the results <3

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

I LOVE them!!! The three of them (Stefany's and Arismende's) are soooo gorgeous, and so are the colors! I'm impressed by how you mirrored the one I suggested, Arismende. Love them!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I feel like I'm seeing a lot more, different colorschemes on our site now that this game has started, it's so nice to see!
And it gives so much inspiration, using colors I would probably not have used as much without these color palettes :-))

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Bracelet number 8, #46715, posted by Stefanie7 and knotted by hannah_robyn24:

And this was the color palette :-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Lovely bracelet again, hannah <3! - I agree, kleinevos, the game gives so much inspiration! It's nice, when you have someone choose a certain combination for you; then you can fully concentrate on how to arrange the colours :)

I finished #17715 ,posted by Cathy_3

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

Here is Greengrl26's bracelet! (Suggested by lostflight2):

I love how bright the red and blue are <3 Very pretty :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by greengrl26 7 years ago

Thanks! Glad you like it <3

I have a question! I am wondering how some of you guys are posting the color palette directly onto the page? I am only able to copy and paste the link... Are only mods able to do that? Or is there a special thing that anyone can do to make it show lol. Hope my question makes sense.

Hey, Ashley! Of course it makes sense :) Everyone can post the palette onto the thread, for that, we use the BBCode, which you can find here: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/bbcode.php

Actually, whe you are gonna reply sth on a thread, down the blank rectangle it says:

Supported BBCode mg src="[COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...

If you click on "More info...", you can find the link that I put above. To post an image, you just use this code that starts with [IMG], you paste the image link and voila! :)

Hope I explained it well! If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask! :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!