$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

My colours are fairly close for the bracelet I'm working on, but the bracelet seems so "small" even though it's 14 strings! It's probably because I've been working on a 62 stringed one the last week. :P

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

Omg, Allison! Obvioulsy that's the reason why it looks so small. Thats crazy, the widest bracelet that I've ever done was 28 strings; much respect to you! Looking forward to seeing both soon, they must be awesome :D

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

Thanks! I'm "almost" done the large one- a few more hours worth of knotting. :) It's the largest one I've ever done too! It's nice not having to choose what colours to do with this game though. :) It gives me a different perspective on the patterns!

Ashley: Right click on the colour pallette that you want to use and click "copy image address" for the link.

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by greengrl26 7 years ago

Thanks (= ill have to try it next time!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

I finished pattern 20 yesterday, which Allison suggested :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Seems I'm addicted to this game... I found the time to knot pattern 23 (posted by Celicia) as well today ;)

^Nice! :)
I started on mine, but I kept on making mistakes for some reason yesterday so I cut it off and I'll start over this evening. I made more mistakes with a 14 stringed pattern than a 62 stringed one! :o

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Both are beautiful, Arismende! It's a nice addiction;-)

Thank you! - Yes, I agree, kleinevos. And the good thing is: there is always a new pattern :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!