$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

That's true. :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I agree about the knots. This one is fairly straight though, Arismende. And the colors are pretty :-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Thank you! - But when you put it against the light, you'll see all the holes in it ;D

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Another nice bracelet is finished!

Posted by Sammoning and knotted by greengrl26

Pattern 38 is knotted up:
Posted by Stefanie7 and knotted by Celicia

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

They are really nice! - It's great to see the bracelets in detail (by the way: I use picmonkey for the collages, which is online and free :)

Celicia, the pattern, you've just suggested ( #3548 was already taken for no. 17 and will be knotted by hannah_robyn with another colour scheme.. You couldn't know, since it's still has no photos, but would you like to choose another pattern then? - I just thought we should leave a note in the description box of the patterns, once they're chosen for the game for everyone to see :)

Same with your pattern, Ashley! - You've already chosen #58471 for the last suggestion (no. 32), which will be knotted by Sammoning. - I'll add the remarks in the description boxes now. We could also leave it like this for those last two patterns to avoid confusion..

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Celicia (moderator) 7 years ago

I did not realize! You decide whether the patterns are changed by this time or not. In case of change, the pattern I choose is # 93423. I wait for your answer to know what pattern I should knit. Thank you (sorry for my English!) :-)

I think we should from now on delete patterns that were chosen before, as well as patterns that have pictures already.

In this case I think we should delete the last one, since that one isn't claimed to be knotted. And change the one from Celicia.

Oeps ... that's the same :-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!