$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by greengrl26 7 years ago

I love it!! :D

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Nice, Celicia! - In this game, 16 bracelets were already knotted in a few days, that's great!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

lostflight just posted pattern #71403 (no. 11, suggsted by Arismende)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

And I have finished #75513 (no. 18, suggested by Hanna-robyn24)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

Wow! Those three are beautiful!!! I love them, I might post mine today :D I'm about to finish it. I can't wait to knot another one!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Beautiful! I finished mine (number 25) today and will take a picture tomorrow:-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by greengrl26 7 years ago

Just uploaded pic of my 2nd one... But I couldn't get the pic to turn out well at all! D: The colors look off in the photo, when they are actually really close in real life... Oh well. I hope you guys still like it! lol

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

It's super cute, Ashley, thanks for making it! I'll share it here for you :)

I also really like lostflight's and Samm's bracelets!! Lostflight, is it variegated string?

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I finished mine! I have another possibility for this one in mind. I think I'll knot that up in a couple of days :-)

Pattern number 25, posted by strings412 and knotted by me :-)

Celicia, your bracelet looks great, that must ve been a challenging colourscheme! :)
Kleinevos I didnt recognize the pattern, it's fascinating how the distribution of light and dark changes the overall look of it!

And I will soon take some time to check out all the Game's bracelets and colourschemes so far :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!