$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Pattern 49 is also finished :-)
Posted by Arismende and knotted by me

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

^Pretty! :)
And congrats Lostflight2!!!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

I finished two bracelets yesterday :)

no. 48, suggested by muskieswimmer25:

and

no. 51, suggested by lostflight2:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

We have another beautiful bracelet knotted by Stefanie7 (no. 45, suggested by Crafty_Buggy) :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

I've finished my second one. :) I'll upload a picture tomorrow when the lighting is better.
I made it for my sister. She said to make it a couple rows shorter than the other one (using a button) so I did, but then she said that she needed it a couple rows longer! So now it doesn't fit her. :( So either I'll give it to someone who it fits, or I'll see if I can carefully cut off the button while keeping the knots in tact and sew it on further down.

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by greengrl26 7 years ago

Sorry everyone, I knew the rules but totally forgot I used that pattern already! My bad. Ill be more careful next time

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

That can happen to anyone, greengrl, no worries :-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by lovergirl 7 years ago

I'm not certain what's going on with this game but I'd love to play!

The game is here lovergirl :-)

I finished no. 54, suggested by Sammoning yesterday and also did a version of no. 6 (suggested by myself) :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!