$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by greengrl26 7 years ago

Question! How do you even make color pallete? Is there a certain site to go to? I feel dumb for asking lol

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by greengrl26 7 years ago

Oh my goodness, nevermind! I just read the instructions for the game again and saw it. Thanks ;)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Jbutler22 7 years ago

How do u play? Where are the rules?

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

The rules are here, in the thread for the Chain Knotting Game :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I've completed my bracelet for the pattern Arismende posted: #88689.

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

awesome!!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

This is the second one, same pattern, same colorscheme :-)

so pretty! - It's nice to see both versions here :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

Both are beautiful! <3 And I finally finished Polin's suggestion, which I completely liked! I would've never thoguht of such a cute color combination :)

Beautiful, Marjar!

And pattern #78888 just got his picture by Stefanie7. So beautiful!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!