$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Very pretty both! And now you have a break until someone starts knotting your suggestion;-))
I just started knotting a bag, so I'll probably not knot a lot of patterns for the game for a few weeks...

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Thank you! - Yes, I'm not at home next week anyway ;) I hope someone will knot my last suggestion though, maybe the colour scheme is a bit too special (so that not many people will have those colours at home...)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

I may have the colours! I'll have to check though...

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Beautiful Marjar! And I have almost every possible color somewhere, so if needed I can always knot a bracelet inbetween :-) I always take breaks during bigger projects anyway.

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

Thanks, Kleinevos! Sorry, Ima repost it because I accidentally typed something I shouldn't hahaha. I made this one, suggested by Stefanie7 :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

Allison98 just posted another beautiful bracelet from this game! It was suggested by Arismende :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

^Thanks for posting it here. :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by elizabeth_s 7 years ago

Thanks a lot guys - for making me addicted to looking up colour palettes..... :P

This game is a great idea, and I'll be joining in due course. Just observing the patterns and colours at the mo :D

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by greengrl26 7 years ago

Ugh I so wanna do the next pattern but I haven't had time to upload pic of the last bracelet I did! Hoping I can upload pic tomorrow.. But I love the color scheme and pattern for the next one a lot (=

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Very nice, Marjar and Allison, love the bracelets! - elizabeth, it'll be great, if you join :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!