$1911

was donated
RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I still have a few bracelets that we, the moderators, made as replacement-bracelets for the last swap I hosted, which we didn't need to send out because one last envelope luckily reached the final destination in the end.
I can mail them to AB_cullen and to dianis if they like :-)

But, yes, there's always a risk that bracelets get lost in these swaps, and we didn't have much luck in the last two swaps :-((

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

That's very kind, thank you! - I can do one of them, too then ... But let's wait a bit more :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by szmm 7 years ago

Any other swaps????

There's no swap planned yet.
I'm still a bit hesitant to organize a new one, with bracelets disappearing every swap.... And also because of the costs. But it's still fun, so we'll see :-)

Yes, I agree with that :( - Maybe we can prepare the two replacements next week though...

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by dianis 7 years ago

My envelope still does not arrive.
Send 4 bracelets but one of them has not been delivered.
What do I do in these cases?
Do you have any code to ask in the mail for the envelope?

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by dianis 7 years ago

Me gustaria participar en otros intercambios,
pero enviar sobres desde mi pais es costoso, el ultimo me costo 11 dolares.
Y mas aun si los sobres se pierden.

Hi dianis, - as I said several times now, I cannot track the envelopes sent, because they're unregistered mail, which I also stated in the swap description on page 1. I'll prepare some replacement for you now, even though I feel I'm not responsible to do so (because the swap costs are quite high anyway). I'll pm you, when I sent the new envelope out, ok?

Kleinevos also offered to send a replacement, which would go to AB_cullen then. Since I didn't hear anything new from them, I guess that's the second envelope that got lost ..

Yes, I'll send the second one then, if there's still no sign of the bracelets that were sent... It's frustrating for everyone involved that envelopes get lost :-(

But it's a risk we know we have to accept if we want to have swaps. I also think that, because of the costs for the hosting moderator, we should state even more clearly that participating is at your own risk. It's sad, but it's getting too expensive to have to send replacements, although I'd really like to keep every participant happy.

Thank you, kleinevos, for sending the other replacement! Yes, I agree, that should be stated more clearly in case we'll have a new swap.

I'll transfer the remaining photos then soon in a minute and might do the swap-summary as well.

Thanks for participating, everybody, this swap is closed now :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!