$1911

was donated
RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by DelightBracelet 7 years ago

The bracelets are so beautiful. I wanted to participate but I had school and finals. Maybe whomever hosts the next swap could allow a little more time? This swap was smacked right in middle of school.

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

Hey everyone, I'm back from my holidays right now and will be sending the bracelets out in the next few days :) - DelightBracelet, I'm sure there'll be another swap sometime; for this one, we had three full months ;)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

Can't wait! ;)

I think I'll find the time to send the bracelets tomorrow! - By the way - HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone :)

Hey there! - I got quite a bad cold yesterday, so I didn't make it to the post office, but be assured that I'll send everything out by monday at the latest! Have a nice weekend, everyone :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

I'm at the cottage until Sunday (probably evening) so it works out fine that it doesn't arrive before I get home!

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Celicia (moderator) 7 years ago

Do not worry. I hope you get well soon. Send the bracelets when you can, we can wait a few more days. :-)

Thank you :)

Soooo! I can happily announce, that I sent everything off today :D
Now, let's all keep our fingers crossed, that the bracelets will all arrive safely in their new homes :)

And as a little reminder: please comment on the photos, as soon you received your envelopes :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!