$1911

was donated
RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

You can just go through the bracelet's patterns, there should be 12, which had pics before ;) I just did this and it's nice to see the different color-schemes!

Hi everyone! - Today I managed to distribute the bracelets and prepare the envelopes a bit :) It's never so easy to decide who gets what, but I hope I did well and everybody will be happy in the end!

Now my question is: should I send the bracelets to you around New Year, as planned, or as soon as possible, which means around Christmas? - What do you think?

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

Either way is fine. :) If you're ready sooner, you could send them sooner or you could wait the extra week.

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I think it wouldn't arrive here before Christmas anyway, so I'm fine with waiting till after Christmas :-)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by buddleia 7 years ago

Doesn't matter. If you send now, is there a risk of the envelopes getting lost in the Xmas rush, or would post offices be more attentive and careful because of the Xmas rush? I don't know!

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

^That's what I was wondering...

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Celicia (moderator) 7 years ago

It's okay for me to wait until after the holidays. I think there is less risk to be lost.

Ok, fine! - Thank you all for your thoughts, I'll wait with sending the envelopes though :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by greengrl26 7 years ago

I can't wait till you send out the bracelets! I'm so excited

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I think Arismende will start sending them out after New Year :-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!