$1911

was donated
RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

I'll be checking the mail every day this week! I was surprised at how quickly my bracelets got to you- 4 days including a weekend. :) Hopefully they'll all arrive to their destinations.

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I received bracelets today! That was fast :-) All three are beautiful. Thank you, creators!

For easier searching of the right pics to comment under: The collages of all of the swap-bracelets are on page 13 and 14 of this forumthread :-)

I received numbers 8, 9 and 27

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

Yay, great!! Thanks for letting me know :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

Today I received the huge and amazing bracelet no. 5 and the beautiful earthly no. 22

Thank you very much to all the creators who shared their beautiful work in this swap :)

Nice that the two envelopes within Europe already arrived! - All the others are over-sea sendings, so they might take a while to reach their destinations..

By the way, - generally it's really no problem to send in less strings than the max for a swap. I just mention it, because I think we could have had more participants this way.

This time it wasn't so easy with the envelopes with about 80 strings, because I couldn't get them really flat. I was very lucky with the post office woman, who counted the 10 envelopes as one sending, which was MUCH cheaper. Otherwise one envelope would have cost me about 5 Euros (!), which makes a swap almost impossible... It's strange how much more expensive postal prices are in Austria in comparison with Germany...

It usually costs me E2,50 to send envelopes for swaps. Prices went up though, so it's now E2,70. But that's still a lot cheaper than E5....

Maybe next time I won't do the max. amount of strings. I got so excited for it! It can be expensive sending. It's probably close to the same price for you Kleinevos as for me (if they are similar in weight).

Ah- and do you have different shaped envelopes as well? Here they are long and rectangular while the envelope that my prize bracelet from Samm came in was square. That could make it harder to get flat as well.

Normally I put them in such longer, rectangular envelopes as well, but this time, I did it a bit differently, that might indeed be a point!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!