$1911

was donated
RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I don't have to keep it flat, a so-called 'mailbox-parcel ' can be up to 3,2 cm thick and can be mailed out just like an envelope.
I always wonder how it's possible that I'm allowed to send that to other countries while some of those countries have stricter rules about how thick it can be ......

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by buddleia 7 years ago

Yay I got 7, 14 and 28 today! :) :) :) All multiples of 7. :D Thanks Arismende for all your hard work on this swap!

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

That's really good news!!

TBSNBubblegum also got her bracelets today, she received 18, 19 and 23...

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

I received my bracelets today! I got #2,#4, and #25! They are all so gorgeous! I love them all!

great :)

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by greengrl26 7 years ago

Mail came today and I still don't have mine. But I'm eagerly waiting!

When I saw that Buddleia's had arrived yesterday, I was pretty sure that mine would arrive today. :) I had been out with my mom for the morning and the mail arrives at noon. When I came home I asked my dad if they arrived and he said yes- but I couldn't see it on the counter top anywhere! He told me he put it in my room and it took me a minute, but I found it. :P

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by greengrl26 7 years ago

Well since you're in Canada, I'm hoping mine will get here in the US sometime this week! Crossing my fingers... Lol

Great, you also received your bracelets today, Ashley! - Those are no. 11, 12 and 15 :)

Yay! I'm glad my second bracelet arrived!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!