$1911

was donated
RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

All so beautiful! I love them all!

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Wow, so beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

I'm glad you all like the first bracelets and pics, I'll continue posting soon :)

Please note: in case you comment on the pics as a participant, you should also comment on your own ones to ensure that everything is still "secret santa"...

Here's collage no. 2 :)

+++ 10 +++ 11 +++ 12 +++ 13 +++ 14 +++ 15 +++ 16 +++ 17 +++ 18 +++

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Misslilly 7 years ago

The collages and the bracelets are beautiful ! Congrats guys !

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Celicia (moderator) 7 years ago

All of them are so nice!!!

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by buddleia 7 years ago

Love it!!! Great work everyone! Thank you so much for all your hard work Arismende!

You're welcome, everyone, I'm happy that you're enjoying the swap! Here's the third and last collage now :)

+++ 19 +++ 20 +++ 21 +++ 22 +++ 23 +++ 24 +++ 25 +++ 26 +++ 27 +++ 28 +++ 29 +++

I also have some stats for you; in this swap we have

29 bracelets with 738 strings and the bracelets come from 7 different countries in the world[/b] :)

I'll start to distribute everything soon, which might not be the easiest task this time, given to the fact, that we have many quite huge bracelets this time, but I'll give my best to make everyone happy! As announced, I might send everything out after christmas or in the beginning of january to avoid the holiday traffic...

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by buddleia 7 years ago

Saved the best for last! :) Thank you again Arismende for hosting this awesome swap. :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!