$1911

was donated
RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

And I kept your third one, Allison ;) - The beautiful bracelets, which stayed with me are no.: 16, 20 and 24 - Thank you very much, everyone <3

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by szmm 7 years ago

Oh!I 'm so sad that l missed this swap!Could you tell me when will be the approximate date of the next one???

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

Right now, we haven't planned for another one. We will have another one, but it hasn't been discussed as this one is still finishing and it's too soon to start up another one.

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Celicia (moderator) 7 years ago

Hello! I'm very happy because I just received three beautiful bracelets, the numbers are 3, 10 and 26. If I had to choose one of them I would not know which one since they are all very different but all just as cute.
I want to thank Arismende for all the work you have done, for the good choice of bracelets you have sent me and for your wishes for this year 2017. Very happy 2017 for you too!!!!

Thanks for letting us know, Celicia! - I'm very glad your bracelets arrived and that you joined the swap :) It was fun organizing it and I hope all the other bracelets will arrive soon at their destinations as well!

Did any of the other envelopes arrive in the meantime?

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

Not that I'm aware of...

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Two out of the three I made are still not claimed.... I hope they will arrive soon!

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by dianis 7 years ago

I'm waiting for my envelope.
I know it takes a month.

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by makotocrafts 7 years ago

After a small mail mix-up, my bracelets finally arrived today! I got and [https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/gallery.php?id=100762]6[/URL]. They are even more beautiful in person! :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!