$1911

was donated
RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Marjar 7 years ago

The one from the post office T_T

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

oh ok... - I thought as a regular letter the costs would be ok :(

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by lady_cinni 7 years ago

would've been about $14 USD for me to ship, and I had a rather small bubble envelope.. But, we needed the money for gas for the car.

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Allison98 7 years ago

I think it was $4 Canadian to ship it for me.
So cool to see all the different places the bracelets came from!

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by buddleia 7 years ago

For me it was $5.90 CAD to ship :p

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Make sure to always send it as a regular letter, not as a parcel! I've received several bubble envelopes from the US for about 3-5 dollar shipping costs /stamps. These were send through Paypall and I know that's cheaper, but it shouldn't cost you much more than that to mail a few friendship bracelets.

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by Arismende 7 years ago

I totally agree with you, kleinevos! A regular letter for me in Germany or Austria is definitely under 2 $...

The problem is that this time they told me that they only consider sth as a letter when it contains paper and told me that since they're not paper, they're considered as a parcel. That's ridicoulous...

RE: Endless Knots Swap 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

And what if you don't tell them there's bracelets inside? It could be a diy-postcard inside. There can be all kinds of different materials used for that......

I'll try that for the next swap :( The problem is that the employees from the post office are used to know that I send bracelets. They always ask what is inside of the envelopes but I guess it could work by changing the type of envelope. I'll enjoy seeing your celtic and stained glass bracelets anyway <3

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!