$1911

was donated
#295 by usr1442 14 years ago

I dont understand this pattern.. The bracelet turnes out really strange. the first part looks fine, but when I started on top of the pattern again, the bracelt lost its pattern if you understand what I mean. Is there something wrong with the pattern or did I mix up the threads?

RE: #295 by Cathelijn 14 years ago

I think the pattern is ok. Because someone already did it, and she didn't mess up. I think you mixed up the threads. ^^

RE: #295 by usr1444 14 years ago

Perhaps this pattern is one of the patterns that change colors as time goes on? Are you trying to do it exactly like the model every time? The colors might change from repeat to repeat.

RE: #295 by candiceye 14 years ago

for this particular pattern, the starting strings and the ending strings are in different order, so when you repeat the knots, effectively the green and blue strings would take the place of the yellow and red strings when you redo the knots again.

tip: always double check the order of your strings babe.

if you have anymore trouble, maybe take a photo and upload it so that we can see whats wrong!

RE: #295 by usr1442 14 years ago

tank you so much for your answers, I will try to do it over again. I guess i got confused by the colors.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!