$1911

was donated
Making alpha patterns on photoshop cs5? by KarinaGlamorous 13 years ago

Okay so I just recently downloaded APCS5 and I'm wondering how can I make alpha patterns on there? I want to make one for my boyfriend for our first month anniversary that's in a few days so pleaseee get to me asap!

RE: Making alpha patterns on photoshop cs5? by the_ev 13 years ago

well there's two ways i've used.

the first way is that you can go to the generator, make a bunch of white squares then press the "print screen" button and paste that into photoshop, and crop it around the bunch of squares. then you can just fill in the squares with the paint bucket.

the second way, if you've ever made any kind of pixel art before this is fairly easy, is to zoom in to as far as you can, and use the pencil tool on the smallest setting and draw what you want. i do that more because i find it a bit less time consuming.

what are you planning on making?

RE: Making alpha patterns on photoshop cs5? by KarinaGlamorous 13 years ago

Thank you!
I just want something simple that says Happy first month anniversary but I want to pick out a cute font and make cute hearts :)

RE: Making alpha patterns on photoshop cs5? by Sareana 13 years ago

can we submit a pattern that was not made on the generators?

RE: Making alpha patterns on photoshop cs5? by XcUiDi 13 years ago

It's more easy if you use MS-Excel :D like as my tutorial :D ;)
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/tutorial.php?id=616
Note: I use photoshop to zoom an icon in max size to see "pixels" in the construction of an alpha pattern.

RE: Making alpha patterns on photoshop cs5? by Sareana 13 years ago

MS paint can be used to design and may actualy be one of the easier ones to work with ,. >.> though i love my {Jasc (tm) paint shop pro} program for makeing alphas that are to huge and complicated to go on the generator you just need a grid template and your lovely fill can though and that can be easily accomplished with MS paint :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!