$1911

was donated
Taking Pictures of your bracelets.... by friendship12396 13 years ago

I take some pictures of my bracelets, but they always turn out blurry...what is the best way to take a picture of my bracelets?

RE: Taking Pictures of your bracelets.... by Mina 13 years ago

You use a camera to take the photos, correct? Maybe its not a good camera, or maybe you're just not taking them right? Try changing the settings. Maybe the settings are wrong. Or try having someone else take the pictures. (Some cameras are really picky and your hands have to be super steady to take good pictures.) Other than that a camera is the best way to take photos.
My suggestions would be either to get a better camera, borrow someone else's camera, or to use a camera phone.

RE: Taking Pictures of your bracelets.... by MyBlxxdyRomance 13 years ago

or if it's comming out blurry you may be taking them to close try taking them further away and if you what them closer than crop them on you computer :]

RE: Taking Pictures of your bracelets.... by friendship12396 13 years ago

Thanks for the help :) I think my settings are wrong...

RE: Taking Pictures of your bracelets.... by friendship12396 13 years ago

but I have trouble with shadows when im taking the pictures...

RE: Taking Pictures of your bracelets.... by Mina 13 years ago

Try fixing the lighting. Or putting your bracelets near a window and put a light on it in a way where you dont see shadows...Or you could also just put your bracelet just flat, so there wont be any shadows to bother you.

RE: Taking Pictures of your bracelets.... by MyBlxxdyRomance 13 years ago

you could also fix that on you computer after you take you pic go on to your computer and go to fix that my help :]

but i use my scaner i think the pic come out really nice that way :] if you have a scaner that will also help

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!