$1911

was donated
Could someone make a really simple bracelet pattern for me? by AllyLiz13 13 years ago

Hi! I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who could Make an Alpha Pattern for me. Not the actual bracelet just a pattern. It really is a pretty simple design, but I am not doing very well with the generator, because I am pretty new around this place. And I know there are tons of talented pattern-makers out there that could help a girl out!

Anyway the design I am wanting is off a Jac Vanek bracelet. Just the word Harmony with a peace sign for the O. I would really love it if you could get the letters the same shape(if you know what I mean?) because if it's just the standard alpha letters, I could have done it myself.

Here is the address to a pic of the bracelet:: http://store.jacvanek.com/harmony.html

Please & Thank You :))

RE: Could someone make a really simple bracelet pattern for me? by moo 13 years ago

yes i could

RE: Could someone make a really simple bracelet pattern for me? by AllyLiz13 13 years ago

You are awesome moo!

Thanks so much :))

You would be even awesome-er if you could tell me when it's posted (i know it won't be for awhile)

RE: Could someone make a really simple bracelet pattern for me? by rayleighg 13 years ago

omg i love the jac vanak bracelets!!!!!! i have let it be and harmony
--
www.raysfriendshipbracelets.webs.com

RE: Could someone make a really simple bracelet pattern for me? by AllyLiz13 13 years ago

I know! I love them. I wish I could have them all :))

RE: Could someone make a really simple bracelet pattern for me? by acooper 13 years ago

I love Jac Vanek bracelets too! I have four of them! It is actually really weird, because I just searched 'harmony' to see if anyone had made a pattern that said harmony with a peace sign for the o. I think I'll try to make the pattern too, I'll let you know if it works out :)

Awesome! Thanks so much =]

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!