$1911

was donated
How to Make Alpha Patterns by iluvmonkeys10 13 years ago

OK I get the whole graph paper thing with making alpha patterns, but I don't know what knots to use! HHEEEELLLPPP!!!:D

RE: How to Make Alpha Patterns by miserablyunhip 13 years ago

It's just forward and backward knots.

When you're going Left to Right, the background color will always be Forward knots and the other color will always be a Backward knot. When you go Right to Left, it's the opposite.

Hope that helps.

RE: How to Make Alpha Patterns by xmadeline6x 13 years ago

I need help! i have no idea how to use the Alpha generator. could someone try to explain it to me in the most helpful way possible?

Thanks!

RE: How to Make Alpha Patterns by zunnigirl23 13 years ago

@ xmadeline6x, in the generator u should see a box filled with "----" and "B". b4 u do anything can u see the word "alpha" spelled out in "B"'s? thats the field where u create the letters. only use "B"'s and "-----". make sure that at the end all "-----" are even and one's not longer then the other. if one is and u press "generate" an error screen will pop up. "A" (color) is the background and "B" (color) is the letters. to change a color go scroll down a bit and there u will find tons of colors to use/pick. press "generate" when finished. dose this help?? let me know! =)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!