$1911

was donated
again n again!!! by usr801 15 years ago

i hope i'm not annoying you with the same thing again n again but i'm still having a little bit of trouble with one design a playboy bunny design i think is pattern 1913 the problem i wanted to be like pattern 1847 i dont know how to make it like that could you please help me i would really appreciate it thanx again

RE: again n again!!! by pikchiu 15 years ago

you need another pattern for the playboy bunny if you want it to be like 1847

RE: again n again!!! by usr801 15 years ago

do you have any idea how to do it on the generator? i can't figure it out or do you know were can i find one?

RE: again n again!!! by pikchiu 15 years ago

i made it for you. for mistake i made the first one. but i liket it, so i thought maybe you'll like it as well. and than i corrected it, so, here are 2 patterns for the bunny :)

1st- http://steffe.se/fb/generator_page.php?r=24&f=SVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVS&k=rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0ArRRrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARrrrrRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0ArrRRRRrRRRRrrrr%0D%0ARRrrrrrrrrrRRRR%0D%0ArrrrRRRRRRRRrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRrrrrrRRRR%0D%0ArrrrrrRRRRRRRRR%0D%0ARRRRrrrrrrrRrRR%0D%0ArrrrRRrRRRRRrrr%0D%0ARRRrrRrrrrrRrRR%0D%0ArrrRRRrRRRRrRRr%0D%0ARRrrrRRRrrRRRRR%0D%0ArrRRRrrRRRRrrrr%0D%0ARRrrRRRrrrRRRRR%0D%0ArrRRrrrrRRrrrrr%0D%0ARrRRRRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and 2nd - http://steffe.se/fb/generator_page.php?r=24&f=SVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVSVS&k=rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0ArRRrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARrrrrRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0ArrRRRRrRRRRrrrr%0D%0ARRrrrrrrrrrRRRR%0D%0ArrrrRRRRRRRRrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRrrrrrRRRR%0D%0ArrrrrrRRRRRRRRR%0D%0ARRRRrrrrrrrRrRR%0D%0ArrrrRRrRRRRRrrr%0D%0ARRRrrRrrrrrRrRR%0D%0ArrrRRRrRRRRrRRr%0D%0ARRrrrRRRrrRRRRR%0D%0ArrRRRrrRRRRrrrr%0D%0ARRrrRRRrrrRRRRR%0D%0ArrRRrrrrRRrrrrr%0D%0ARrRRRRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR%0D%0Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr%0D%0ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hope it helped

thanx 4 your help i really appreciate it but i guess i'm too dumb to fugure it out i tried but it doesnt come out like a bunny... i hope im not bodering you again but could you help me ......anyone please

I'M SO SORRY I FOUND IT LOL THATS EXACLY WHAT I WANTED THANK YOU SO MUCH I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANX FOR HELPING ME

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!