$1911

was donated
problem with adding a new row to pattern with generator 2 by cmari113 13 years ago

I am trying to add a new row to my pattern so the bottom matches the top but it keeps saying there is an error. I type in DDD<return>DDD What can I try? How can I get a new row? And is it possible to add an extra row to the top without messing everything up?

RE: problem with adding a new row to pattern with generator 2 by Frosty 13 years ago

IF you give me the code I can have a look at it for you. No it's not possible to add a row to the top, only the bottom.

RE: problem with adding a new row to pattern with generator 2 by cmari113 13 years ago

Oh really? No top row. Thanks a lot!!! I am going to have another look at it and see if I can do anything differently:) Thanks

RE: problem with adding a new row to pattern with generator 2 by Frosty 13 years ago

Actually, I was thinking about this and I was wrong. You can add rows to the top of the pattern. Just go to the top and type in the knots you want. I was thinking of generator 2, not the ordinary one, which I barely use. :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!