$1911

was donated
How to orginize. by Gracie04 13 years ago

I have ALOT of floss, and i need a way to orginize it. right now it is in baggies, and it is just annoying. i want to keep it on the skein, and off the bobins. PLEASE HELP!!

RE: How to orginize. by fbmagic 13 years ago

well. I don't know a way to keep it on the floss. But if you put it on bobbins you can do it like this: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3341/3218720206_04817c7eb0_b.jpg You just buy a case at like micheals or walmart for like 2-3 dollars. Really cheap and easy and really organized. I have to do it too I just got a whole bunch of new string so I have to organize all that. Oh and if you want to keep on the skein I had a idea you could get one of these things : http://www.bikudo.com/photo_stock/22277.jpg and then just like hang your skeins on there. It may work. I don't know where you buy that though. But yeah. Hope my ideas help!

RE: How to orginize. by magenta 13 years ago

i keep mine in an old school plastic pencil box (:

@fbmagic - thats alot of thread you have there. care to loan me some white? ^^

RE: How to orginize. by Gracie04 13 years ago

Thanks. I really like the second idea. I could probly use my imagination, and mabe like make one or something....... Oh and magenta, you go to michaels, and than they have tonds of bulk packs, for like mabe 10-15$ idk...

RE: How to orginize. by Weenie 13 years ago

I've bought a bulk pack of 100 for like $7 or something like that, and it is totally worth it. Or wait for their 4 for a dollar sales and stock up then =)

RE: How to orginize. by Killshotz 13 years ago

I use a tin box to put my bracelets in and I make sure it fits in my pocket so if I wat to put on one I take it out. And if you realy need more space they have binders with certain pages to put bobbins in.

RE: How to orginize. by magenta 13 years ago

i need bulk packs of only black and white.. think those exist? :(

RE: How to orginize. by mikki 13 years ago

i need those too, those are my two most commonly used colors but I cant find a pack of either

RE: How to orginize. by Killshotz 13 years ago

I would look at Michaels or Pat Catans...

RE: How to orginize. by fbmagic 13 years ago

@magenta - Ha ha oh I am sorry that isn't my picture I found that picture on the internet. Sorry. You know you can go to like micheals or somwhere that sells them seperately and just buy however many blacks or whites skeins you want for like 30-50 cents a skein.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!