was donated
RE: How to orginize. by tuttyfruty 13 years ago

I keep mines on the skein almost every time!! But the bobbins work nicely

RE: How to orginize. by Dancer4Life 13 years ago

I have the bulk pack for black and white I got them from Jo Ann's

RE: How to orginize. by Weenie 13 years ago

I need that!

RE: How to orginize. by Tzada1 13 years ago

If you want a real cheep way to store your floss and still keep it in skein form. go to the dollar store get zip lock baggies. then use a hole punch(like what you'd use for putting in a notebook) then you punch a hole in the upper corner. get these metal rings that open like a three ring binder. you can get them at any craft store and in varying sizes too. Put the bags on the ring and ta da organized. you can also take a marker and put the floss number on the bags for re stocking purposes

RE: How to orginize. by Tsoukaleika 13 years ago

@tzada I like that! Especially that you can write the numbers on the baggies.

RE: How to orginize. by Gracie04 13 years ago

OHMYGOSH! That is the most clever idea yet!!! Love it! i am probly gonna use it

RE: How to orginize. by Hawkeye 13 years ago

What I do is I rewind all my string around four fingers and keep in a binder pouch with my patterns. That way I can just carry everything around with me.

RE: How to orginize. by Bic1412 13 years ago

I do exactly as the photo Fbmagic posted - in like a fishing tackle box with them wound on bobbins in order of colours light to dark etc.. then any off cuts have a separate section - I also have a plastic container with a lid so i can put any half done bracelets in it so they are all kept together.

I also have a file with plastic slips that i print off my patterns and keep them in so if a friend wants me to make them something they can choose which pattern! So if i have a pattern that im working on i can put the half done bracelet in the slip with the print out.

RE: How to orginize. by Gracie04 13 years ago

cute.

RE: How to orginize. by Carrie 13 years ago

I have four bobbin organizers full of thread. Organized first by color, then by the number of inches each bobbin has left in it. I'm meticulous.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!