$1911

was donated
tutorials by spiffehgymnast 13 years ago

i think we should be able to see how many tutorials each person has from their page..

like now you can see all of someones patterns, alpha, favorites, and photos so there should be tutorial too

RE: tutorials by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

Not going to happen, sorry... The tutorials are going to be Wiki style in the next version so noone will own them. I hope you think the Wiki idea is better.

Stefan

RE: tutorials by Naomi 13 years ago

Hi, i'm new to this site but already i've found an alpha patter I really like. My brother is, i don't learn well with reading how to do bracelete generally if some one is showing me how to do it I learn better. Is there any option where the creater of a pattern can up load a video on how to do it? or is there already something like that and I'm just completely missing it. I would really really appreciate the help!

RE: tutorials by Gracie04 13 years ago

i put one on youtunbe, my user is gracel312

In the next version of the site, all users can upload videos on how to make each pattern. They can also make tutorials for each pattern.

/Stefan

RE: tutorials by michiyo 13 years ago

yay! that will be great! °U°

RE: tutorials by Naomi 13 years ago

awesome awesome :) ummm when will the new site be up and running?

Soon. Can't give any exact date since it depends on how much spare time I have for the site. The site is running quite smoothly on https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/beta right now, but there are still a few bugs left to hunt down. Please go there and look for bugs if you have some time over.

Stefan

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!