$1911

was donated
Kumihimo bracelets by goodygoodygreg 13 years ago

I enjoy tying bracelets, but most of my friendship bracelets are done in kumihimo. I was wondering if there was anyone else here using this method. Also,if anyone is interested, I have a bunch of kumihimo videos on youTube and a lot more coming. My channel name is goodygoodygreg. Peace!

RE: Kumihimo bracelets by Cathelijn 13 years ago

Nice, I like kumihimo. But I have a disk from plastic. I really like it, it goes much quicker than Friendship Bracelets. But there are not so many patterns available.

RE: Kumihimo bracelets by goodygoodygreg 13 years ago

Actually there are quite a bit of patterns. I'm in the process of setting up a seriers of vids on YouTube. I hope to be starting the uploading next week. But I do have some already up like I mentioned earlier!

Okay, but when I look for it on the internet it's hard to find. I never thought of Youtube movies. I'll try it there ^^

RE: Kumihimo bracelets by batmaneatyou 13 years ago

what are kuhihimo?

It's a braiding technique and you usually make it with a kumihimo disk. It's really fun and it's a lot faster than making friendship bracelets. Here are some examples.

i have disks like that... but i do different colors with it. is there a difference?

If you have a disk like that, you're making kumihimo bracelets. There isn't a difference. There are many patterns avaiable for that disk, so it's possible that you made another kumihimo pattern.

RE: Kumihimo bracelets by Frosty 13 years ago

I love Kumihimo. I use it to make the beginning and end of my bracelets and they look great.

okay thanks!:D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!