$1911

was donated
Pattern 559, Incomplete?? by usr945 15 years ago

I am having a lot of trouble with pattern 559. I just dont understand how it makes the shapes present by continuing that way that is does. It seems to just stop in the middle of the pattern after the first three diamonds, I need help,

RE: Pattern 559, Incomplete?? by usr751 15 years ago

is incomplete.. It needs it mirror image to complete the pattern. sorry hun

RE: Pattern 559, Incomplete?? by morgian_le_faye 15 years ago

Follow the pattern to make the next set of diamonds. After that, use your instincts. (Sorry that sounds rude... I don't mean it to.) When I was making the bracelet, I took a careful look at the picture and tried to figure out how to make the big diamond work. Look at how many knots are needed to fill in the big diamond. I'd give you instructions if I had them, but once I made the bracelet, I pretty much forgot what I did. Study the picture carefully though. Also, do you know how to take knots out when you mess up? That'll be a big help.

RE: Pattern 559, Incomplete?? by Joy 14 years ago

how do u take out the knots w/o making the string break. when i do that i would pull to hard then the string wold break b/c i would keep having to pull knots out.( only on certain patterns not this one specifically.)

RE: Pattern 559, Incomplete?? by pixie22 14 years ago

it was incomplete but now is finished pattern 3515 is the same try it

RE: Pattern 559, Incomplete?? by Kaisui_Izumi 14 years ago

I don't see nothing incomplete about the pattern. just place all the threads you see at the bottom of the pattern on top of the starting pattern and it's complete

how did luh or whoever make the 2 other colors over lap like that. (in one of the pics)

Joy,

Took me a while to figure it out, but in order to make the two-tone design, all you simply do is have one colour on the first three 'V' threads and on the last three 'V' threads use a different and simply follow the pattern's instructions

I Mean the 'S' The black Threads

yeah thanks. i figured it out. my teacher wanted me to make a bracelt for her so i thought that would be a cool design for her. its going to be our school colours: red, white and blue.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!