$1911

was donated
what baracelet is this? by artjunkie 14 years ago

i was on this site http://caromarpie.skyrock.com/2.html and i saw this bracelet, i know all 3 of the bracelet patterns are on this site. i would like to know if the( bracelet that saids creations of 2006 under it, its yellow, purple, orange, green) bracelet pattern that i am looking for is on this site, if so may you please tell me the number to this pattern.

RE: what baracelet is this? by moushtie 13 years ago

I don't think I've seen it here, but I'm sure it could be put together from that picture

RE: what baracelet is this? by artjunkie 13 years ago

i wouldnt know how to make and, also its not my design

RE: what baracelet is this? by Maggie98 13 years ago

dear artjunkie, this pattern number is probably 36. I don't surely know, but you should check it. I think that it is the same as on the photo you told about. It is the "spirale", but when you're on friendship-bracelets.net you should write "36" or "spiral" down and the first one (when i checked it it was actually 36) will be that one what you're waiting for. Check my email for ya:)

its not that one its the one next to it with the colors orange,green, purple, and yellow. but thanks tho :D

RE: what baracelet is this? by Maggie98 13 years ago

oh
i'll check it then:)

thanks it would mean a lot

RE: what baracelet is this? by moushtie 13 years ago

I don't think that one can be made in the generator... the middle zigzag is too squashed together, there are knots missing.

I have no clue where she found the pattern and she hasn't been on but thank u

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!