$1911

was donated
Friendship...??!!!! by LenaB 14 years ago

Hi Guys,,,,Ok so im leaving my country to go to the US in June,,& i'm not sure when i'll Be Back,,,,& My best friend and I are completely absouloutly obssesed with friendship bracelets....& I wanna make 2 bracelets that present our friendship , & give her one before i leave & keep the other one with me,,,,,BUT...:

Im SoOoOoOoOoOoooo Out of Ideas on the bracelets,,,Can anyone Help Meee??? ANy Suggestions?????

RE: Friendship...??!!!! by Lollie90 14 years ago

I have this issue all the time. I have friends choose the designs and colors they want on these designs. And I don't even have one to myself. Because I make them for other's on demand. If you don't want to be totally abrupt or if you want to surprise her(since you say she is obssesed) you could choose the design that you feel absolutely sure that you would love and change the colors to her liking. And the other of your liking. You could even put in your color and her color onto the same bracelet. As you having a piece of her and she having a piece of you on her at all times. Just some ideas. Hoped they helped. (And I wish I had friends like you who would be kind enough to make me something as beautiful as these)

RE: Friendship...??!!!! by LenaB 14 years ago

Thank You...!! It reallyy Helpedd....,,,

(And I wish I had friends like you who would be kind enough to make me something as beautiful as these)

:$ :$ thank you for the compliment :)

RE: Friendship...??!!!! by go_blue16 13 years ago

If you know how to do alpha, that would be rlly cool cause then you could put her maybe half a heart and you have the other half, or maybe give her a bracelet with your name on it so she rememeber you and you have one with her name on it. Or if names are too long for you, maybe just initials or something? Country flag colors would be pretty too. you could give her a bracelet in american flag colors so she'll remember where you are and you can make one for yourself in your own country's colors.

The ideas are endless, really.

I wish my friends even knew how to make friendship bracelets lol i gave them some but none of them gave me anything back cause they claim they're not as creative as me lol but I'm the one in my whole circle of friends who even cares about making friendship bracelets....

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!