$1911

was donated
LETTERS by patty 14 years ago

IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY OTHER THAN ALFA TO MAKE LETTER PATTERNS???

RE: LETTERS by rayleighg 14 years ago

ok no need to scream, you are hurting my ears. lol. if you ask nice maybe someone will have an answer

RE: LETTERS by fluffernutters 14 years ago

Umm... I think so, but it would take a lot of time, I'm assuming, to make it on regular. I've seen pictures posted, but I've never tried it... You would just have to make up your own pattern...

RE: LETTERS by moushtie 14 years ago

Someone has just posted an entire alphabet on normal, within a nice pattern. It's also possible to do letters by making a bracelet in the generator with an equal number of background and letter colour threads, with the background colour alternating with your letter colour. Make all the knots reverse knots, and then just change the direction of the reverse knots until you make whatever letters you like.

Here's a tutorial with pictures showing what I mean. [url]http://friendshipbracelets.superforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=499{/url]

RE: LETTERS by patty 14 years ago

i wasnt trying to make it seem like i was screaming...just like using caps..... moushtie u wrote that someone posted an alphabet in normal, i couldnt find it...a lil help with that please. or can any one just make me a couple of patterns with knots that say JADE, JUNIOR, DADDY??? Thanks to anyone that trys to make those for me i know its really hard. I would b so thankfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: LETTERS by Laneylu412 14 years ago

Patterns 6597, 6599, 6600, 6601, 6602, 6603, 6604, 6605, have the alphabet-6604 is slightly messed up on the x, but otherwise i think the letters are right

RE: LETTERS by patty 14 years ago

THANK U!

RE: LETTERS by Gracie04 13 years ago

go to knot cool dot com they have letter patterns,
but this site is soooooo much better

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!